Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
Delta Force...... Arrests....... Klaus Schwab
* A Delta Force strike team arrested 86-year-old World Economic Forum (WEF) founder Klaus Schwab Friday following a deadly firefight that started at the fortified gate at his 7,770-square-foot, six-acre compound in Switzerland and ended in his bed-chamber, where the death-bringing geezer lay in bed .......hooked up to a .....self-dispensing ....Adrenochrome ......infusion machine, a source in General Eric M. Smith’s office told Real Raw News.
* Delta’s precisely placed shots eviscerated a pair of sentries guarding the master bedroom and perforated two more standing at the foot of Schwab’s bed.
https://realrawnews.com/20...
03:04 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by Missingmaddy in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
15 April, 04:24
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
Again, RRN isn't news, it's bullshit.

Why do you continue to share this?
Explain it to me like I'm seven.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
16 April, 10:08
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
If that didn't make you laugh ..... Something is wrong ... Come on now .... The jerk had an IV drip .. of adrenochrome .. when they arrested him ... MAN .. I thought it was so outlandish I had to share this one ... It made me laugh .... Who ever wrote this article ... Give them an A+ for ENTERTAINMENT .. Do you remember Killary after one of her events escaped to Chelsea's apartment .. aka Senior Care Facility .... it was said .. she got the blood of a young irishman and then came out with a smile on her face ... Not an irishman ... just that adrenochrome drip .. It must be very popular among the ELITE .. ??? THE link to KILLARY'S escape is provided at the bottom .. of the post ..By the time all of this is over ... everyone should write a book ... telling of their experiences during this time .. This has been one hell of a ride ...... FOR ALL OF US ..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396