Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
What has happened to the great AnonUp family? Guess they are on a permanent vacation to Twitter/X land. Kind of sad. 😒
11:16 AM - Apr 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
15 April, 05:34
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I still pop in but nobody sees me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
15 April, 02:08
Since I was reinstated I rarely get on Twitter/X…. The vibes there are so different… AU is home my Friend/family

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
15 April, 12:38
Not me - I have been permanently banned - I used to be able to read comments without limits - now I have to read fast as I have a limited time, then 'something went wrong, try again'

Mike Anon @Mike314
15 April, 02:53
In response connie wright to her Publication
Same here. Some days it seems like the time is shorter than others.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Bee Bee @BxAx17
15 April, 12:07
They want us divided
We don't do that
Family can be separated for some times some circumstances

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
15 April, 12:15
IDK. However, perhaps it is to focus on the battlefield. Post 4509 says do not retreat.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
15 April, 12:28
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
We must be vigilant on all fronts. 🐸

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
15 April, 11:39
I think we're all exhausted. The weather has been exceptional this week so I've been outside working with my computer off. It has been a much needed rest!

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
15 April, 11:30 (E)
FUCK "X" was kicked off it multiple time, no more, fuck'm

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 April, 11:22
Hypocrites.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 April, 11:19
a lot of people are in survival mode also

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 April, 04:27
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
It would be nice if they post on X it would be nice to maybe drop in on AnonUp once a week or so. Just to keep in touch. 😇