Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
I wanted to kill myself when I was 10. God talked me out of it, and then shortly thereafter arranged a meeting for me and Jesus when I fell off my bike, cracked my skull and died.

That wasn't a "near death" experience; it was a death experience, because I actually died.

I died that day and when I came back from meeting Jesus, I had been reborn.

Every day is a chance to be reborn.
10:41 AM - Apr 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 April, 11:36
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
🙏 Thank You Jesus for blessing Carolyn with a miracle. We are grateful that she here with us, for this very time and place! Amen. 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
15 April, 01:14 (E)
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
wow thanks.
it seems odd to say, but there wasn't any ER trip or hoopla. I came home with a goose-egg sized purple bump on my head and a tender skull; my mom made a quick call to her nurse friend up the street and she said to keep me awake for 8 hrs. She did that, and at the 8 hr mark I was pretty tired and then slept for 13.
I never had double vision or slurred speech, just a slight personality change that only I noticed, and *sometimes* i have trouble discerning sarcasm...lol...seriously. Also my head can tell the weather now. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jarobason son @Jarobason
15 April, 11:36
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
My oldest child also feel like reborn...