eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
Josef Váchal https://en.wikipedia.org/w... , his life partner Anna Vacková and my great-grandfather Josef Koros (backwards sorok, which in Russian means 40) were very good friends. The group that met regularly at my great-grandfather's house not only with Váchal and Vacková but many other, was called "Pátečníci" (in translation: Friday people).

All three officially died within one week, and all three bodies disappeared shortly after the faked deaths. Great-grandmother missed great-grandfather a lot, I still remember her well, but she told me that she knew that the reason why great-grandfather left was very important.

Váchal's Krvavý román (translate: The Bloody Novel) https://cs.wikipedia.org/w... is, in fact, a coded message.
An important theme of the novel is the struggle between the Jesuits and the Freemasons. Typographical "errors" in the text are not errors.
08:14 AM - Apr 15, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
15 April, 09:08 (E)
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
At home, my grandma used to joke that they weren't "Pátečníci" Fridays people, but "Zpátečníci" reactionaries people.

Do you notice the letter Z in there, in addition?

Just one different letter and can change the entire meaning of a word.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 April, 08:48 (E)
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
By the way, Josef Váchal refused and never accepted the state title that is written about everywhere.
He threw the delegation out of the garden even with state award. 😂🤣 Several times and very hard, with foul language.And then he unleashed the dog on them, because they were so insistent.🤣🤣🤣

The StB secret police then started giving him big problems, which was the impetus to leave for all three.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396