Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
15 April, 06:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
15 April, 06:51
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
👀here me out..what if palestines are a jew?
Bcs the jews Are fractioned into to tribes 👀☕its pretty new research to me,but seems the zionsts/kazarian = a very small part of jews👀🩰🍳😶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MUDD in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
15 April, 07:37 (E)
In response None None to his Publication
Purhaps a jew is one who reads the Torah and identifies as jew😂
Either way, without Jesus its satan your praying to
And around humanity goes,looped in so called enlightment

memes matter @NoComment
15 April, 07:31
In response None None to his Publication
The jewish people are nomadic people spread around the world making different tribes like f.eks Amalekites, Edomites, Idumeans, Khazarians (Jews) what i goyim call the zionist tribes identifying as jews
The old testament shows the nomadic ventures and their beleife in whom they preseive as God, but really is Satan
I think these tribes know and most dont know they worship Satan
Bcs they deglect Jesus and wtf happened there, they fail to understand they arent praying to God but Satan
Jews Are satanist if they know it or not today
Its why Jesus, a new Said synogog of satan, bcs followers of the religion from there had been and is satanic without realizing old dogma after the fall, and the fallen angels enslaving us, and how the messiah is here to fix it

None None @MUDD
15 April, 09:25
In response memes matter to her Publication
So, Semitic peoples (and none others); based on a biblical (a book most would agree none have seen in its original form) historic narrative; who, unknowingly worship the inverse of the God that they think they do (assuming that you include their religious dogma of Judaism); who believe and hold themselves out to be "the chosen people of God" (but not all of them) - and that only they are the children of God? Just wanting to clarify the accepted definition.