Everything is energy & frequency.

Power level 72

https://www.disclosurenews...
11:30 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 April, 04:22
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Yep, constantly. I wonder if you have lead in your body if it affects the brain. I have a family member who has lead pellets in his body from a violent crime. He has ptsd but lately he is unbearable to live with.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
15 April, 12:24
Been ringing loud and clear a lot lately

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
15 April, 12:24 (E)
No feeling fatigued

Seems sun has some bite to it
Very lethargic

Feel drunk

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
14 April, 11:49
I have had ringing ears like crazy. my head feels full and this odd pressure is just hovering. I feel like I am intermittently on the verge of losing my balance, fainting or vomiting. It’s a crazy sensation.

15 April, 12:25
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
Had similar around eclipse

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
14 April, 11:38
BIGLY....VERY LOUD

15 April, 12:26
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Ditto