Mike Anon @Mike314
14 April, 04:18
Nope, looking at my timeline, most of y'all are just posting fake news bullshit.

I'm tired of it, just looking for "likes."

Fuck that.

Post some REAL fucking content.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
How about this. The 6 million victims of the Holocaust are a fake, in 1933 " only " about 500,000 Jews lived in Germany, many then left the country before deportations began.
05:28 PM - Apr 14, 2024
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nettie2 in this post can reply
Sherry Slape @sslape
14 April, 05:48
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
Well this is a crock of BS. First the dates are not even close to being an original number and i doubt the germans or the red cross admitted to it all, it was american and european soldiers that gave the 6 mil count, second it is the red cross stating it and third i am 62 and i knew jews with numbers tattoo in the 60's and the number was the same then 6 mil was the total number of jews and christians and germans was what we were taught.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
15 April, 07:23
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
You can goo it, how many Jews were living in Germany, so.