Mike Anon @Mike314
Some of you are sooooo sweet with your kind words about me.

Believe me, I'm just like you.

I'm a person...I have feelings and problems just like the rest of y'all.

I just wanted you to know that I appreciate it 😊😁
05:18 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
14 April, 06:00
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
we iz kin on here dude lmao we love ya

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
14 April, 05:37
I create my own problems...paid appliance $523.94 to install my new built in double ovens - then they tell me they are not electricians (double wall oven can only be electric) the new electrical thing is different then the old electrical...now I am hiring an electrician to do the hook-up $$$ - $246 to take away my old double ovens - so the appliance guys can install my new double ovens - they are sitting in the middle of my kitchen since Friday...I paid $5800 but the delivery driver just puts it in your garage not in your house....so tomorrow I will find out $$ it will cost me...I should have went with a cheap set of double ovens & not JennAir.....in πŸ™20 yearsπŸ™ I can do it again...I go out & mow the lawn to work out my frustrations....I love myself-you too Mike as a brother

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
14 April, 05:30
πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽAMEN BROTHER...
WE ARE HERE TOGETHER NONE OF US ARE PERFECT

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 April, 05:26 (E)
Beware the rest of us are not so sweet! πŸ˜‚

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
14 April, 05:32
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ˜Ž LMAO

THATS RIGHT ROYAL WE ARE HERE

Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
14 April, 06:01
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
14 April, 05:24