E David (DavidQ762) Quammen @DavidQ762
The people that vote democrat are so blatantly ignorant. That they continue to vote for the democrats that are destroying their cities and states. What kind of idiot does that?
04:10 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by DavidQ762 in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
14 April, 04:28
In response E David (DavidQ762) Quammen to his Publication
I knew someone that voted republican just because they were against abortion.

I used to vote 3rd party. Everyone told me I was wasting my vote but look at where we are now. I voted for who best represented me.

People probably vote democrat just because they think they'll get more food stamps or it will give more freedoms to people to do stupid stuff like gender changes paid for by tax payers money -medicaid.

I think older people know we need to get rid of big government yet the younger generation still believes the propaganda they're taught in public schools. Like the government will help you & give you money and give you freedoms. While older people know through history they do not do this nor will they. Their ultimate plan is looking like they're giving freedoms and in the end just limiting our potential then stealing the dregs pf freedom away when they've gotten enough power to do so. Guns and our bodily autonomy are the two they're most after. They won't stop either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
E David (DavidQ762) Quammen @DavidQ762
14 April, 04:34
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Then death to the ignorant traitors is the only viable option we have left.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396