Ava AwaQe @AvaAwaQe
14 April, 03:55
Morgan Schuck
I mentioned in a previous post that Apple used demonic influence to gain their dominance in the industry and ultimately led to them becoming the first private business to gain a $1 trillion valuation. I thought i would explain why i feel that way.
Firstly they sold their first computer for $666.66. This was explained away by Steve Wozniak as a love for repeating numbers but anyone with a shred of spiritual discernment can smell the BS from a mile away. He also stated he had no idea this number was associated with satan but that also stinks like BS.
Secondly their logo is not only a mockery of Adam and Eve with a bite missing from an apple but it also suggests that the Tree of Knowledge was used in their technological development which is demonic also. It's also a sigil that gains more power the more people are carrying it around on their person.
Additionally their storage is called "The Cloud" which is a mockery of God since....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ava AwaQe @AvaAwaQe
he frequently traveled by cloud in the Old Testament. They are suggesting you can replace God with technology.
And lastly while they weren't the first company to pioneer it the iPhone screen when in standby mode or powered down is a shiny black mirror. Black mirrors are a demonic portal and anytime you are using your phone you are staring right into one. Not to mention most people sleep with their phone right next to them.
While other options like android are no better(I'll probably do a post on Google in the future) these are the specific reasons I choose to avoid all Apple products.
03:56 PM - Apr 14, 2024
In response Ava AwaQe to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AvaAwaQe in this post can reply
Ava AwaQe @AvaAwaQe
14 April, 03:57
In response Ava AwaQe to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396