Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
So cool that Russell is a new Christ follower! Here, he's reading from C.S. Lewis's "Mere Christianity" and thinking about life. He is a baby Christian discovering a whole new world. :) Beautiful! And I love that Jesus used to be his body-double in movies. Haha! (Jonathan Roumie from "The Chosen" was his body-double.)

(Sad, though, that some folks on Twitter leave him ugly comments. He needs grace. No one is perfect, and for whatever reason, as soon as someone accepts Christ, some Christians go after them relentlessly, picking at everything they do or don't do right.)

https://twitter.com/rustyr...
03:39 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
14 April, 09:45
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
We Christians can be brutal. Or should I say the pharisaical religious ones. I’m glad to hear this about him. This is the time we should be sharing Christ not condemning. I’ve only watched him a few times and I think he was pretty new age so it’s gonna take him a while to come out of that into the truth of Jesus. He needs discipling. But weirdly church doesn’t teach us to wins souls much less disciple new Christians. We leave that up to the church who for the past 20 years is only teaching prosperity and self-help, not the good news. I could go on but I’m just quit ranting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
14 April, 05:24
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
🙏💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396