Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
14 April, 12:29
As a child, earaches were the worst. But wiser today, and want to pass it on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
14 April, 12:50
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
A few drops of colloidal silver in the ears for about a minute works great also.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
14 April, 01:37
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
That’s what I’ve been doing for a year now. Collodial silver in my ear every night. It’s kept it under control but it’s not getting better. I got water stuck in my ear two years ago and it’s been inflamed and I can’t hear out of that ear and everytime it rains and they are spraying chemtrails it always swells and hurts more. I can’t unblock it. Slowly getting worse over time. I do not want to have to go to the doctor. It’s driving me crazy through… and spreading to my left sinus and eye. Going to try the onion thing now just to see if I can get some of the pain and swelling down today.

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
Have you tried using it in your nose afterwards?
Maybe leave it longer and use it morning and night.
This is a fantastic book on colloidal silver.
Wishing you a speedy healing.
I wouldn't rule out parasites not being the contributor.
💜💫🤍
01:54 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by TX_Traveler in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Texas Traveler, click on at the bottom under it