HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
14 April, 05:45
Some Good Vibes for this Sunday!

https://youtube.com/shorts...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
14 April, 12:01
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
I purchased a duck at the pet store one Easter. The kids loved her. She turned out to be a Mallard duck. She swam around the kiddie pull. She ate my begonias though. We gave her to the nature center so she could be around other ducks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
That's a nice story with a happy ending.
Cute little ducks. I had a chick rooster as a small child. His name was Bartje. When he grew up he ate the canaries in my father's aviary... he ended up in the pan... That made me very sad.
01:12 PM - Apr 14, 2024
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
14 April, 05:36
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
We had a rabbit named Peter who ended up on somebody's table. He turned out to be a giant rabbit. My grandmother took him and started raising rabbits. I saw her kill chickens. I know there is a picture somewhere of my sisters and me watching the gruesome event. I will have to say she was a tough woman who could survive.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
14 April, 05:39
Canaries must be tasty! I had no idea roosters ate them.

15 April, 12:41
That's sad for that rabbit too. Yes, we all experience things like this as children. This will serve us well in our later lives. And yes, canaries seem to be very tasteful indeed. 😱😁😂