Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
09 April, 11:47
Won't even look at numerology even when it has the potential to help you achieve higher wisdom?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
13 April, 09:45
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
So how do I apply this code to make it meaningful? How can I decode your posts to make sense to me?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 April, 09:50
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
Start by doing your name and family's names on gematrix.org

Then memorize A - Z = 1 - 26

Then use Alphanumeric for timestamps.

Watch this and absorb this technique of addition reduction

👇👀

https://youtu.be/GnEWOYKgI...
The Secret Behind Numbers 369 Tesla Code Is Finally REVEALED! (without music) - YouTube

Nikola Tesla did countless mysterious experiments, but he was a whole other mystery on his own. Almost all genius minds have a certain obsession. Nikola Tesl...

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
13 April, 10:21
Heyy Sister..!!...can you tell me about mine??...love you

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
13 April, 10:30
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
do you need the middle name?

You can do any and all versions of your name. Of anything. It all applies. Look at it in depth. Really see how the numbers connect our entire fabric of everything around us. Gematria is the future telling the past the very intimate details we need to remember in order to find our path set out for us by God. Take what resonates, and keep building a mental database. Notice the patterns. Keep asking questions! Don't stop asking! 🤗👍💞
08:49 AM - Apr 14, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
14 April, 08:51
Thank you...with different versions...which one do you focus on?

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
14 April, 08:52
referring to gematria versions