Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
HAPPY SUNDAY: P3
While not being present on here and staying away from all the different TRUTHS being served - I find the TRUTH that fits you best is the one that comes from within.... YOUR TRUTH - not someones version of it.

I mean who are we talking to on here ? There was never anyone NEW and looking back I know I participated in shoving some of my IDEALS down peoples throats.. for that I apologize.

We do need to FIND ourselves as we have to COLLECT all the shattered pieces and versions of ourselves - RE-MEMBERING helps so for that I believe that many in this were TRIGGERED or led to different places they needed to be.
Thats why WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL (I believe) is meant for an individual collective and not a whole group... go ahead read it again... it will take on a different meaning. Collecting all the past memories and versions of Y our self.... Its a in-DIVIDUAL meaning. They want US DIVIDED also takes on another meaning.
Its DEEP but it makes more sense.
07:54 AM - Apr 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
14 April, 08:08
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
GRAND RISING SiSter !!....it is great to see you on...of course your posts are always Awesome and have this mind working...Love you sister and may Jesus bless Y ou and your family

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
14 April, 08:29
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
GRAND R I SING (Sing a SON g).....
Mr SUN DAY !
Well thats what I tried to do ....
Not ALL will re-SEE I v e IT.
You will n EVE r BE LESS so BLIS - SINGS FOR YOU and YOURS.
LOVE and HUGS Brother Daniel...
xoxoxox

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396