Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
IT HAS ALREADY BEGUN - Timelines are splitting between the 2 realities

We feel ourselves getting further away from those who have unconsciously chosen old reality

We can no longer relate to them, understand them and sometimes even communicate with them

It is almost as if we are living in different realities, different planets and are part of a different species.

In many ways we are becoming a different species, living in a different reality. We are leaving the reality of homo sapiens and entering the reality of homo luminous (an awakened, light being.)

https://www.newearthcenter...
11:02 PM - Apr 13, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 April, 05:01
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Although this feels very true I wonder about WWG1WGA...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
14 April, 07:57
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
I think about that too Bee....A few months back some anons were posting that only the strong will survive and I just can't go along with that...
We all have strengths in different areas and I say that we keep fighting to make sure that we try and get every person that we absolutely can to wake up to at least a portion of reality...
I can't just give up on them or leave them behind without a fight💔God Bless🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
14 April, 04:54
YEAH, I FEEL THE SAME

I'M GLAD THAT I AM NOT A PART OF THIS DNA OF THIS SPECIES LIVING ON EARTH TODAY

THESE ARE THE DARK SOULS

REMEMBER YOU HAVE A PHYSICAL DNA (BODY)

A-N-D A SPIRITUAL DNA (SPIRIT BODY)

BUT YOU FORGOT ABOUT THAT DIDN'T YOU?

(OH, YOU'LL FIND OUT!!!)

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 April, 12:12
So good 🥰