Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
10 April, 07:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
10 April, 08:22
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
A friend of mine was a Judge and Elector in the State of Wa. He was a Bernie Bro. When I started posting how HRC stole election from Bernie and offed Seth Rich. He became one of the "Faithless Electors" in the State of Wa.
When Obama tried to steal election with recount of electors. They sent the electors mail, threating them and family members. It failed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 April, 03:08
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
wow Crumb, those are good crumbs to share!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
I was in DC Jan 2018 with many electors present at a convention. I asked them what they did with the hate mail? They said we had a Bon Fire. He said the mail arrived in huge cloth bags. Hundreds. Obama sicked the hounds on them all.
05:48 PM - Apr 13, 2024
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
14 April, 02:34
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
😲