Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
13 April, 02:06 (E)
Many riding the current ascension waves within dark matter may be feeling completely exhausted and bewildered with a sense of disorientation within their day to day life, finding it to be very unpleasant co-existing with the death culture that is falling. During this most transformative stage the ascending waves of humans are insperiencing radical interior shifts (ex: inflammation in legs, ankles, feet, hands -> extremites) - painful but KNOW it is purification, clearing dark matter, if you will) while coping with overwhelming challenges ...finding self in a spiritual crisis longing to be released from the bifurcation madness and wanting to go home. Refine (🔺rise) your vibration by embracing self in forgiveness, love, compassion and gratitude.

You are a being of light 🌟 having this 'human' spirit Insperience & as you evolve, rise higher in consciousness, you divinely bring in fine liquid crystalline energy (from your Higher Self ~ soul) into physical matter, an Ascended Master.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 April, 02:16
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Lol, I was just going to get on and say how exhausted I am. I feel useless today. I'm going back to sleep and yes my body is in great pain. I don't understand any of this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 April, 02:33
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Hope Always 🌟 Great Awakening! Within the waves of the incoming Light waves, you will access your divine power and healing from within. As an advanced Soul, (all incarnate light beings here now) you chose to come here to assist God by taking on so much of the distortion and then transmuting and transforming it into Divine Love. You are lighting the path, applying love, higher innerstanding & wisdom to this world. BE patient with self in this tiring painful process, you will come to 'see' the results, that of genuine divine beauty that will rise up out of these sacred fires and codes in your RNA. EVERYTHING is changing,💚 healing, evolving IN THE MIND, heart and soul.

God bless 💓

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 April, 03:20
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
😭😭😭 I just want to serve GOD and heal broken hearts and lives but first I really need a vacation 🤣🤣. Somedays I feel like I'm not going to make it to the finish line. It feels so far away. Sending love Patriot.

Hope Always 🌟 Thank you, you also Love 💓

Every moment offers us the opportunity to choose between insanity and sanity, between the ego’s “solutions” of pain, stress and anxiety or trusting in our Divine plan. When a moment is fully placed in the Divine’s hands the misama dissolves. When we trust in our Divine plan completely, we let go of the baggage we carry and we have complete peace. When we trust in our Divine plan partially, we have partial peace.

Free will always allows for the final choice to be ours to make. But many have not REAL ized that we are God’s creations, we are forever worthy of the state of peace. 💓 Blessing ALL to choose sanity over insanity and experience the peace that, as God’s creations, all deserve as our birthright.
03:40 PM - Apr 13, 2024 (E)
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Margical ONE, click on at the bottom under it