Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
12 April, 03:06
I have a serious question, those of you who are unvaccinated against covid (I sincerely hope that's all of you), are you being treated by the vaxxed as if you're a leper..? I mean, I see real hatred in their eyes and it gets worse by the day (so is the way they look BTW)... They used to be rude - after all I was a grandpa killer - but now it looks they are an inch away from becoming physical... Please respond if you have this experience as well, or if you don't...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DKH HeitO’Dell @DHe1
13 April, 10:28
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
It’s them that has changed. Just be you. My friends are not the Vaxed in my circle. Yes they give me the side eye but I do not care. Remember that shot changed their DNA. I think they are evil now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
I don't care either, I just observed it and was curious how the other unvaxxed are experiencing it... You sound just like my wife, she also believes they're all evil now...
10:38 AM - Apr 13, 2024
In response DKH HeitO’Dell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Aristarkos in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA, click on at the bottom under it