Silver Cat @silvercat
01:21 PM - Apr 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
Free Bird @DCast
12 April, 08:31
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Her neck looks like a guys, but that might not the real her anyway ...
"Does anyone think that Tucker “Bow Tie” Carlson, “Sheriff” David Clarke, MTG, Jack “Poso” Posobiec, “FAKE ACCENT” Gorka, “Bongo Bongo,” Charlie “Quirky” Kirky, Ashleigh “Ban the Truth” Banfield, and Sean “CIA” Hannity look different in recent months or is it just me???"
(Lin Wood on Telegram)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
12 April, 02:20
Those that will never SEE…That’s government for you. Did you see the guest they had on the View? What time do the Oscars start?

Those that can be taught to SEE…Wow, that’s confusing. Like Johnson, we thought MG was a true Patriot. Must be something else going on. Let me see that rabbit hole I’ve heard about.

Those that SEE…don’t care. We are under a COG. Military is the only way. It is scripted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
12 April, 01:51

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
12 April, 01:37
I absolutely hate FISA but we do NOT know where this is going.