Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
I can't stand this Matrix! Family business is so awefull
11:52 PM - Apr 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
12 April, 12:22
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
The matrix may trick you, I've been done with it for a super long time already too....

The funny part is that its never gonna function properly again, especially with any of the familiar faces connected to the cesspool establishment in anyway, shape or form, seeing how none of them have any trust or credibility left in anything either.....

Most don't even comprehend that there is irreparable damage done across the board in everything we know and have....and unfortunately if we followed the laws, we got left behind because all the real criminals control the entire asylum....

Government just attracts the very people who shouldn't be anywhere near it in the first place....its just a collection of the best liars, cheaters and thieves humanity has to offer.....

Now they will all destroy their characters and images too and there will be no way to stop that, it's the new norm....I will not play any of their games any longer....left, right doesn't matter, both are trash now....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396