Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 January, 08:55
Dept of Defense decode

=

Time Traveler Z / Good Vs Evil / In Good We Trust ๐ŸฆŒ/ Fly Me To The Moon And Get Me Outta Here ๐ŸŒ•/ I Am The Ripple In The Water ๐Ÿ’ฆ/ Transform And Renew Mind / Big Night For America / Behold Jesus Is Back โœ๏ธ/ 22 / Its In Your Face / Donald Trump Code / Vincent Kennedy โ™ฅ/ Make Earth Great Again ๐ŸŒŽ/ I Love You Mom โ™ฅ/ Shooting Star ๐ŸŒ / Remote Viewing ๐Ÿ‘/ Connect The Dots / Chosen Taken Away / Christ Bloodline / The Visionary / Show Me The Way ๐Ÿค/ Game Over Finally ๐Ÿฅณ/ I Want To Go Home ๐Ÿ˜“/ Big Reward In Heaven / Follow The Patterns / Peace Is The Prize โ˜ฎ/ Tipping Point / Zzyzx Road / We Made History / Casting Crowns ๐Ÿ‘‘/ She Is The Scarlet Woman ๐Ÿ’ƒ/ Moving Forward / God Can Do All Things
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
165-561
990-099
TS 8:00

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
12 January, 09:41
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew -where?
Greek -a space of time, an age

Hebrew -speech, word
Greek -over against, before

Hebrew -belly, body, womb
Greek -a look

Hebrew -sad
Greek - the Adriatic, the name of a sea

Hebrew - a bone
Greek - of one's own free will, voluntary

Hebrew - "flash of lightning", an Israelite leader
Greek -to keep carefully

Hebrew -a fire
Greek -dissonant, discordant

#BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 January, 09:48
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
Hebrew -belly, body, womb

MATRIX

Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it