Resistance Chicks @ResistanceChicks
PG here 1.) Why would someone say, "Are you calling me a liar?". I was very tormented with fear today because I believed a lie. I thought it was circumstance. It seems right in my eyes. At the end of today, I received clarification, and the fear was expelled. This is why people hate, shun and even punish those who tell lies. Soon, in May, we will celebrate Pentecost. The covenant of Jesus Christ with man. His promise to give men the Sprit of Truth. Write his laws, his word, and the whole truth in our hearts and minds. If you are led by the Spirit, you will not sin, just like the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Not just any truth, but the truth revealed by the Father and Son, the Holy Spirit of Truth. God is love, and Jesus is love; they can not sin, or lie. It is worse than being called a racist; all the names men call each other. To be called a liar is the worst thing in the entire world. It is hatred for your fellowman. No lone can be in A public office if they are liars.
10:25 PM - Apr 11, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by ResistanceChicks in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Resistance Chicks, click on at the bottom under it