HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
11 April, 03:11
Why are we here at AnonUp? What is AU's big secret? Why are there no advertisements? Why are we here and don't pay a subscription? What is the Big Secret of AnonUp.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
11 April, 03:17
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
It was an investment to allow us to lay low and stay out of trouble while everyone else awakes from their programmed slumber. Gonna be an eyes wide open awakening.. 🤯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yes, it must be something like that, I think too.
Who could be the initiator?
Could VK be involved...I think so?
03:23 PM - Apr 11, 2024
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
11 April, 03:37
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Oh, I believe he headed up our "safe" landing! 😊

11 April, 03:42
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Ha, I hope so ...
and then finally we meet together at AIM
😁

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

11 April, 03:32
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
Okay, I didn't know that. I still have an account on Wego, but I'm never there. I love AU!