Lillian Terwilliger @twiggy4065
11 April, 09:05
HE IS ANOTHER DIRTBAG RINO REPUBLICAN...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 April, 09:39
In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication
Dan Crenshaw is a Globalist.
He is one of Klaus Schwab's Young Global Leaders. You'll find him listed under North America in the following link.

https://www.cnbcafrica.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
11 April, 09:47
In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 April, 09:51
In response connie wright to her Publication
There it is! Thanks Connie!

I couldn't remember the class of WEF Young Leaders Dan Crenshaw belonged to. I'm finding it harder over time to pull up information that links Crenshaw to the WEF.

connie wright @cowri
Fox Maria Bartiromo surprises me
09:54 AM - Apr 11, 2024
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by cowri in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 April, 10:08
In response connie wright to her Publication
Many wolves in sheep's clothing yet to be exposed. So many people we thought we could trust. There are so many who have betrayed our nation and its people.

There must be a few "good guys" that infiltrated the Deep State Cabal in order to help take them down. I would like to learn who those people are.