connie wright @cowri
30 March, 09:50
Who Owns Sysco?
Sysco is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange.
The majority of shares are held by institutional investors, such as BlackRock and Vanguard Group, while private individuals and family offices also hold a portion of ownership.
Sysco’s ownership primarily rests in the hands of a diverse group of institutional investors, along with the company’s executives and directors.
Among the top shareholders, Vanguard Group Inc., State Street Corp., and BlackRock Inc. stand out, holding significant portions of Sysco’s stock.
With such influential investors backing the company, it’s no wonder Sysco has become a giant in the food service industry, boasting an extensive global reach and top-rated customer satisfaction.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
30 March, 09:55
In response connie wright to her Publication
Why I no longer eat out, and why so many are cooking at home - so they can better control the ingredients! Sysco will never have an organic offering.

Didn't know about Blackrock and Vanguard, though. Thanks, Connie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
09 April, 01:13
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Patsy Cline - She's Got You (Audio) - YouTube

Music video by Patsy Cline performing She's Got You (Audio). An MCA Nashville Release; © 2021 UMG Recordings, Inc., Courtesy of MCA Nashville under license f...

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
11 April, 09:16
In response connie wright to her Publication
She's on the list of alive. They all must be very old, or have perhaps had medbed technology. Roger Miller was the first to find the plane wreck, and found her Dixie lighter. So he said.

Makes me think of all the deaths where someone was the first to find the body (officially), questioned, and fumbled with answers by reporters. Like John Belushi's girlfriend.

So, the other people in her "plane wreck" wanted out, too? Wanted to disappear and have normal lives. If so, this strong-arming has gone on much longer than we can imagine. They say Buddy Holly is still alive.

Gosh, I wish all this would happen - the big show, the turnaround. Crossing fingers and holding my heart every single day.

connie wright @cowri
11 April, 09:31
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Jim Reeves was my all time favorite-I loved them all-Patsy Cline-Buddy Holly-Connie Francis-The Platters-Skeeter Davis & her husband Ralph Emery (always listened to Ralph Emery all night on the radio) I am the youngest of 7 so I grew up with all the music-dad was in a band & sang before I was born-every week-end dad's family came over to sing-I love my children's music era 70'a-90's...I just love music & not t.v.

Only people mentioned by FramersIntents in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kerry Carlson, click on at the bottom under it