--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
"Maybe we need to just build our own new cities."

Do you feel the momentum is already there for this kind of future?

What is big tech doing?

Did you know that most city governments run off of programs that are paid for by your tax dollar that they buy from big tech companies? Yes that's right, most every ones private information is in cloud and is stored on programs that you pay for when your government administrative offices like collector of revenue, circuit clerk, assessors, county clerk,county commission, sheriff and the list goes on and on and on.
Check into what is happening. They're outsourcing. This means in the future ALL information will be in Big techs hands and the little people are doing nothing about it because no one is talking about it or even know it's happening. I've talked about this before. It used to be all in house programs created by the programmers but not anymore.
04:05 PM - Apr 10, 2024
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
10 April, 04:11
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
What I see first hand is that we have got to keep our information as private as possible and not let it get into the hands of big tech. Not because there is something to hide but because the power it gives to one entity is way too much for corruption and control of everything, just like 15 minute cities. Our prison is all around us we just think we're free just like a parrot in a cage. This is not who we are nor is it what we are supposed to be doing for our spirit. Our soul and spirit is being imprisoned by the evil.

My dad used to always say,'The Devil is in the Deeds.'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396