Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
27 October, 05:31
Navy decode

=

Dont Worry Everythings Going To Be Okay 🤗/ Heavenly Father Jesus Loves You❤/ Someone Tells You The Truth But You Call Them Crazy / All Wealth And Power Of The Wicked Is Cut Off MQ✂️/ No More Fear Theres Nothing I Cant Do With Your Divine Guidance💫/ The Day SHALL Come When We Shall No Longer Be Slaves / Decode Dig A Hole For The Fake Azz Queen Shes Going Down🪃💥/ Humble And Proud To Stand For Truth In Yahweh🫀🦌/ Operation Q Military Planning At Its Finest 🪖/ Austin Suffered For Spiritual Information🥺/ You Did Not Go Through What I Went Through😭/ Your Trust In God Is Beautifully Rewarded😀/ A Hardship Often Prepares The Ordinary Person For Extraordinary Destiny / Bring The Oppressed And Pure Of Heart Out Of Hell 🙏/ Anyone That Has Visions And Dreams That Defy Reason Are Going To Challenge Normal Thinking 👁
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
466-664
TS 10:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trueblue @trueblue
“Someone Tells You The Truth But You Call Them Crazy”

https://x.com/creepydotorg...
03:22 PM - Apr 10, 2024
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply
English Viking @Artist_
10 April, 04:40
In response trueblue to his Publication
I believe like autistic's see patterns understand repeating mathematical repeating structures, patterns, math shapes, which also come from sound patterns, beats & sounds have a pattern, structure and I believe there are people who see these as well as feel them, I have a pattern that I doodle & have done for years but I believe it has a bigger meaning in maths & sound vibrations. Sorry I'm not explaining this very well. Some people talk with word others conversate with sounds & music

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
10 April, 04:41
In response English Viking to her Publication
Reoccurring patterns, shapes

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
10 April, 03:46
In response trueblue to his Publication
He's the most aware one in there. Not only not mentally handicapped but brilliant and awakened.