memes matter @NoComment
Is there anyone on X that can send a messege to the Elon that there Are those of us thats reported right before the purge and right after we was reinstated, i cant reach anyone there,i am In a automated censor bot system
12:28 PM - Apr 10, 2024
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Jarobason son @Jarobason
10 April, 02:14
In response memes matter to her Publication
Maybe you reveal to much?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jarobason son @Jarobason
10 April, 02:15
In response Jarobason son to his Publication
toooo*

My english is embarrassing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
11 April, 05:33
In response Jarobason son to his Publication
You mean showing a pride parade? Bcs thats what i did and told the it pedophiles Are exstinct
My english is worse, i promise

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
10 April, 12:42
In response memes matter to her Publication
I'm there, and persistently presenting the case to Elon.

This is my 5th or 6th account, I'll keep after it... ...it feels certainly intentional, though I have a few ideas as to "why", it's all conjecture.

All in HIS Glorious Timing.

WWG👆WGA

memes matter @NoComment
11 April, 05:39 (E)
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Thank You so much🤲❤️💀🩰(ditto)
WWG1WGA