wht 2.0 @wht
Heavy repetitive bass/drum dance rhythms put one's brain in alpha state. The same state hypnotists utilize as proven by science. Add drugs and alcohol and it opens us to even easier undue influence by unscrupulous humans and literal demons.
I was a working drummer, mostly in dance genres, for several decades and have first hand experience with this truth. I think anyone who partied at dance clubs to any great extent, if honest with themselves, knows or at least suspects this truth.
I studied/worked with an African Yoruba tribe master drummer for a few years and witnessed him doing things in performance that could only be attributed to demonic involvement.
ALL modern dance rhythms and beats have direct African ritual religious roots and in that tradition have specific 'ancesters' associated w/ them (actually 'spirits' aka demons) with specific names and skills that are 'called down' to inhabit the body of the dancers and musicians.

The 'muses' behind 'music' and ALL 'the arts'.
12:27 PM - Apr 10, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from wht 2.0, click on at the bottom under it