Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
09 April, 04:43
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Have you ever wondered why you wake up at the same time every night, especially between 3-5 AM? Join us on a transformative journey as we explore the mystical significance of these early morning awakenings, guided by the profound teachings of Dolores Cannon, a renowned expert in spiritual phenomena and altered states of consciousness.

Join us as we uncover the spiritual implications of waking up during these hours and what it could potentially mean for your personal spiritual path. Whether it’s a call to introspection, a creative nudge, or a message from the spiritual realm, understanding these signs can lead to profound personal growth and enlightenment.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
09 April, 04:41
For years.
LOVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
09 April, 04:38
Either most nights or every night for me. I'm keeping track of the time on the clock to see if there is a pattern. Lost of 2s and 3s in various combinations. I view them as Angel numbers.

Mike Anon @Mike314
09 April, 04:43
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
I love when the display on the clock reads "3:33" or "4:44" It always brings a smile to my face.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
09 April, 04:36

arba happihr @arba
09 April, 04:36
YEs
Me too 😊
For moons!