Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
08 April, 10:24
๐Ÿค” what do you think he's trying to tell us about the direction of the movie......?

Aviation accident on the chapter?? ๐Ÿค”

"""put me in the โ€œclinkโ€ for speaking the open and obvious TRUTH, I will gladly become a Modern Day Nelson Mandela - It will be my GREAT HONOR. We have to Save our Country from these Political Operatives masquerading as Prosecutors and Judges, and I am willing to sacrifice my Freedom for that worthy cause"""

@realDonaldTrump /posts/112225363872196974" target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://truthsocial.com/@r...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
09 April, 11:09
In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication
Aloha๐Ÿ‘‹
And, I will help you speak the truth!
People hate change, When I share truth with them, they say, Whatevers, there's nothing I can do about this.
I say, that is not true, speak up.
Amazing how truth is painful for so many people.
Damn!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by RoyHermanKellerman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Roy Herman Kellerman, click on at the bottom under it