Ice Kates @IceKates
Good morning and hello to a gorgeous day!
I hope your day is beyond amazing :)

Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm
Woodburn, Oregon
11:24 AM - Apr 09, 2024
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
09 April, 12:07
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Is it just me or does the sunlight and sky seem different today?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
09 April, 12:32
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
Not sure yet :)
The fog is starting to lift and the sky looks light blue.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
09 April, 12:00
Good Morning Kathryn! So
Gorgeous! 🥰💕😘

09 April, 12:29
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
Good morning sending you big hugs! It's that cool. I want to go back again to the tulip farm... maybe we can have a party with the kites and hot air balloons.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
09 April, 11:39
Terrific!

09 April, 12:35
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
It is a stunning sight to see. I would love to go up in the hot air balloon and look at it from the sky.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
09 April, 11:34
🌱🍀🌼🌺🌻🌹👢 Was our tradition every year, up the road just a bit from the outskirts of Keizer.

Pictures can't scratch the "justice" of it...

Worth everyone's bucket list, IMHO.

👣💓🐾

09 April, 12:34
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
I agree it is a special and fun for family trip. Pack a lunch and spend the day taking tons of photos. I want to go back again and take my husband.