Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
12 April, 05:47
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
👇🔥💖🔥💖🔥💖🔥💖🔥💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
12 April, 07:07
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
I could watch that over and over and over 😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 April, 08:03
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
Saw it on X. 🫡🫡🫡

Capy @Capy
12 April, 02:38
JUST A DOG =97

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
12 April, 02:44
In response Capy to his Publication
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
09 April, 02:50
power ful insight.. love it. have had a dog or two my whole marriage. before this i had nothing more than a goldfish in a bowl.. i really didnt know what true love really was until then.. even tho married!! i have learned so much from my dogs. each one a beautiful spirit and so different from the rest. yesterday was our chewies 12th birthday. as bright and alert and active as his first day with us at age 7 weeks.. intuitive, inspirational and so smart with human element. he knows how to push those buttons esp to those who are not dog people. i cant tell you how many people who had no contact ever with a dog have turned themselves around... WE dont get the cards.... he does... likely will be our last one as we are almost 80 but he sure was the best of them all... so yes i agree with this meme personally.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
09 April, 11:31
Amen brother! Better than people. 🙏❤️

Mike Anon @Mike314
09 April, 11:48
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Damn right.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
09 April, 11:31
i love my dog

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 April, 11:28
Just a dog who is obsessed with snow, makes us laugh, brings us peace, joy, and love. Just a dog who teaches us patience, understanding and unconditional acceptance no matter what. Just a dog who knows our language and responds with his body language. Just a dog that keeps us healthy with daily hikes. Just a dog who is a representation of, and whose name is, a reflection of GOD/DOG. 😇