Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED DAYS AHEAD OF THE FAKE ECLIPSE AND YES THATS WHAT I WILL CALL IT - NOTHING MAKES SENSE... AND THE ONES WHO SAY - STOP TALKING ABOUT - I WILL QUESTION WHY ????

There is something so not right with this.... how people could be so stupid... yes I said stupid - and I am feeling like this too because what was shown was NOT the event... I captured this and played around with it a bit on the computer - (tinting)- trying to see what it is exactly. Funny how I cant sent the original photo to my email and am using the one I posted a few days ago which I grabbed from my profile.
ARE YOUR PHONES AND COMPUTERS ACTING UP? Because mine is.
WHAT IS THIS?
It was taken in the east - direction. The SUN came up in an other EAST angle underneath it.
SEE THE RED SPOT ???? What is that?
08:40 AM - Apr 09, 2024
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
S7even Mercury @Runner
09 April, 08:56
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
10 April, 09:34
In response S7even Mercury to his Publication
Great video! Thanks for sharing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
09 April, 10:55
The Sun (God Apollo) has been been given his crown (the corona - seen in the eclipse). I don't think the eclipse itself was anything other than a light show in a holographic sky. But I do think it is the start of something, as most eclipses seem to be. Whether or not it is actual physical events, or the drip/drip unveiling of information in the coming weeks/months, only time will tell. But it seems to be connected in many ways to Pfizer, so watch this space.

Mike Anon @Mike314
09 April, 09:16
I noticed the red spot with my own eyes yesterday when the total "eclipse" was happening. You could look right at it with no eye protection, so yes the red spot was on the bottom left from my perspective, and others around me also confirmed that they saw the same thing.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
13 April, 11:01
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
ABNORMALITY IS OUR NEW NORMAL

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
13 April, 11:02
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I saw it too...What are you saying it was? Nibiru? Or?