Gail Ross @gailofgaia
HORRIFIC... THE SPIKE PROTEIN COMPLETELY REPLACES SPERM IN YOUNG MEN!!!
Prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt, a German pathologist, presents an unsettling slide show revealing that in
vaccinated males, the spike protein from the COVID vaccine has entirely replaced their sperm.

"If I were a woman of childbearing age, I would reconsider starting a family with a vaccinated partner
10:24 AM - Apr 08, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by gailofgaia in this post can reply
Tracey Weller @Tweller
11 April, 04:37
In response Gail Ross to her Publication
Thank god our one week old grandson was born healthy. Both of his parents work at a hospital and they were both forced to vax and boost. My stepson even got myocarditis from his. I am forever thankful. Now I hope they don’t vaccinate the baby. If they do he will probably get autism.🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
11 April, 04:40
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
And my grandsons dad is a stomach cancer survivor to boot. He was only 19 when he battled it, but he secretly didn’t take his chemo pills and I believe that’s what saved him. He didn’t like the way they made him feel, so he kept it a secret from his parents. They told him he wouldn’t be able to have children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396