Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
QUESTION EVERYTHING...
I am ....
The SUN came up in the usual place this morning.
Sooo..... how is it that it will take some wild turn and head west in just a few hours?
ARE WE ALL LOOKING AT ONE SUN?
How could it be?
IF THE SUN IS AS BIG AS THEY SAY AND LET'S SAY THE EARTH IS FLAT ... its not a spinning ball...
How is the other half of the world seeing dark?
IF TIME DOES NOT EXIST - WHY AND HOW DO WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT TIME ZONES?
HOW IS THIS WORKING WITH THE TIMES GIVING FOR THE COVERING OF THE ECLIPSE? -
The WEST has a 3/4 Hour difference from EAST ...
I do not expect answers just thinking out loud.
07:52 AM - Apr 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
08 April, 05:46
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
The Sun and the Moon are clocks/time? My birds are here all day. Then they fly off at around 4:30 pm. How do they know? They come back at 6am the next day. A neighbor with bees 8 houses down the street; his bees visit my farm daily. They arrive around 7:00AM maybe even sooner, and leave at 4PM on the dot, EVERY DAY!!! How do they know time? You have a cat or a dog and feed them same time morning and evening. They know time, and they don't have a watch.....how do they know? Yet as humans we have no idea what time it is without looking at our watch/phone, etc. I'm one of those.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
09 April, 07:56
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
Funny how I just replied to you and it disappeared.?????.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
09 April, 07:59 (E)
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
Let me try this again. Time is everywhere in our faces. On our ovens/stoves - microwaves/on our wrist/Computers-Phones - in our cars. Why is it so in our face - there has to be a more of a reason why we are so controlled by time. In a 5D reality it does not exist yet in this construct it does?... Why the birds sing in the morning and not at night?- Where do they go at night? How come there isn't bird crap everywhere?.... I have questions... and am having a hard time even posting them. Thank you for your posts - it helps tie things together as it is supposed to do-we are supposed to think as a collective.

Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
08 April, 03:48
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
If I go with my gut feeling on this, I will say that it must be a sham. I have watched the worst coverage ever on t.v. Showing the sky black on on split screen live coverage, but yet clear skies and sunny bright on the ground in Dallas. Yes, both were supposed to be live shots in Dallas. Different colored coronas, blue, green, orange, white with a blue rim. Once again, it has been non-stop coverage of this on the news also. My question is if they have everyone looking at this, what is really going on?

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
09 April, 07:38
In response Susan Evasovic to her Publication
PLANETS???? SHIPS - They got everyone looking UP but in the wrong place?... Nothing about this makes sense and how it moved so quickly across the US and in the wrong direction... Bright and sunny here all day - so what SUN was I looking at?... It seemed very fake what I was seeing on the news and via NASA. I am even going to question the people who traveled miles and miles - from other countries... I would never ever do that. Somehow down the road it will prove something but in the meantime I wont be played as a fool. I have captured my own pictures days before this event and I am seeing clouds that are very squared off and stacked since yesterday. I even saw oval windows in the clouds but by the time I got my phone it was gone. I have captured windows before so I wont even question what I know I saw. SO sick of people profiting off of this illusion and the ones who keep falling for it. Thanks Susan for always bringing in a new angle on things.