Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good night Patriots!
Sweet dreams of where you want to go next.

Nana is tired, did some planting today with help from a fren.
I love it but it does make me a little sad.
Sad because I love it & can't do it any more with my back issue.

Lean into God as you drift off to sleep.
God will lean back.
10:36 PM - Apr 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
09 April, 01:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Bless you, Angels, for all your beautiful posts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
09 April, 01:42
Have good sleep! Here is some things that might help with the back issue: https://thereconnection.co... and https://kinslowsystem.com and
Falun Gong, taught for free: https://en.falundafa.org/c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J J Larr @3JJL
09 April, 01:12
πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—
🌞🌺🌼πŸͺ»πŸŒ·

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
08 April, 11:11
I sympathize with you. I fractured my back when I fell on concrete. I had open heart surgery with a fractured back. That was 10 yrs ago and I still have problems. Can't stand or sit for long periods of time. If I might suggest a back brace you can purchase at Walgreens, it really does help especially when you need to do things around the house or go out. I pray God will help you heal! I will keep you in my prayers!πŸ™πŸ™

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 April, 12:59
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
πŸ˜˜πŸ™

Ange Love @LoveM
07 April, 10:49
Rest well and prayers for healing your spine πŸ™πŸ’“

08 April, 10:48
In response Ange Love to her Publication
😘

amy lilley @amylilley
07 April, 10:46
Sweet dreams Nana, bless youπŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒΉπŸ•ŠπŸΈ

08 April, 10:48
In response amy lilley to her Publication
😘