--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
07 April, 09:29
I know that as a farmer and selling at farmers market for about 17 years, every customer I was so very thankful for. We built up our clientele by going during sun, rain or snow and we had the most dedicated happy customers. We guaranteed everything we sold with a no question refund or exchange and hardly ever had to refund or exchange. I miss it so bad. I do think I will start it back up again.

Photo of our booth in 2011 and the last is a photo of me and my sister that was just 10 month older than me that they killed with a drug called Actos. It caused reoccurring bladder cancer. You can see her patch where they were doing her dialysis on her neck line. They had a lot of trouble finding places that worked. They took half her organs including both kidneys of which they found out the didn't need to. She was just a guinea pig to them and she let them. I tried to tell her but she trusted them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
People don't know what a real carrot or tomato taste's like.....I shop the Mennonites Markets from May-October & the Amish store open year round...& another market year round from local farmers...
10:03 PM - Apr 07, 2024
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by cowri in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
07 April, 10:10
In response connie wright to her Publication
Oh my goodness I agree! I can't even eat the tomatoes from the organics market they're just not the same as right from your own garden.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396