Mike Anon @Mike314
07 April, 07:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
Yeah...I live with one that's had it literally layed out and never had to do research and still chooses to look the other way. 🙄
It use to be frustrating but now, not my journey. I'm going to be at peace regardless. 😊
08:02 PM - Apr 07, 2024
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TX_Traveler in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
07 April, 08:06
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
My wife is 😴😴😴 I've spent countless hours trying to wake her up. It's caused many heated arguments. It's not even worth it anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
07 April, 08:33
It sure isn't. We all have our own chapters.
Same with two of my adult kids.
All of them are very materialistic.
It's very challenging. I just try to always look inward and learn something from it.

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
07 April, 10:44
My entire family (kids and other relatives) think i'm nuts. My husband was my fellow traveler on this road when he was alive, but he's passed on now so I walk alone. It's OK though. I think we're very near the end.