Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
ALERT!!!! STAY ALERT!

SCAM!

Trafficking???

🚨ALERT🚨 SCAM OR HUMAN TRAFFICKING ALERT🚨 DONT TAKE THE AIR PODS—THEY USE TO TRACK YOUR LOCATION❗️

NORTH CAROLINA BE ON ALERT. 🔗https://timesofindia.india...

This was from today. My dad sent this to me. Too close to home.

KEEP YOUR ARMER OF GOD ON YOU AT ALL TIMES. 🙏🏻✝️
04:04 PM - Apr 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

Free Bird @DCast
07 April, 06:34
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Good to know BUT she could've said it all in under 30 secs or min instead of going on and on and putting us to sleep - the 'droning effect' isn't Good for us! 😵‍💫 😴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
07 April, 07:07
In response Free Bird to her Publication
In my opinion she was freaked out...

Still trying to confirm to herself...

REMEMBER she had a baby in her arms...

I lived in NC for a few years...people are really kind. Must have shattered something for her to realize IN HER NEIGHBORHOOD food store someone meant her AND HER BABY, harm.

I get frustrated with videos that jabber and puff up...and turn off ... it distracts me so much.

She is alert enough to get DANGER!
Discernment to so vital!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
07 April, 05:52
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Someone approached me too once but she saw someone she recognized and dashed off to him. However, this is NOT a good practice to offer to pay. It IS a scam.... because the fucked up Leftists have been giving free everything to immigrants. If she was actually one of those she would already have been getting a shit load of money from the government! I would REDIRECT them to that "FREE" help. Yes... and never take Anything from strangers. I would have told her, "Those are dangerous, don't use them. Throw them" 😉