Bee Bee @BxAx17
07 April, 12:39
If you think VK posts a pizza random Just like that think again
#JusticeForKids

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
07 April, 01:03
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Got some GREEN on the Pizza!
Looks yums!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
If you think I ain't going to Enjoy a pizza now and then because of these fooks think again🍴❤️
01:43 PM - Apr 07, 2024 (E)
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BxAx17 in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
07 April, 02:22
Dang straight. THEY try to twist everything meant for good into something that symbolizes THEIR evil. Have to compartmentalize their wicked symbolism surrounding the good and pure things. That whole list of "food" to symbolize wicked things....it's hard to separate that in my brain now....but compartmentalizing it into it's own little mental file folder seems to help. If my little grand daughter comes up to me and wants to talk about pizza, hot dogs, and rainbows....then God Bless her and help me to not immediately let my brain think on those evil things...but breathe and throw up a prayer....and ENJOY the good and pure motives and our conversations, food, etc..

Barry McCockinner @arjayem
07 April, 02:16
Over time I've seen several people make a large living selling pizza. They worked six/seven days a week and worked all fucking day. Now we hear of the dark side and I never saw it in my town. Doesn't mean it didn't go on..

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
07 April, 02:09
Exactly!! 🤣😘