Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
George Michael had great insight! He knew about Blair and Bush and what they were up to. I love his passion in this interview.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
George Michael on Blair, Iraq and the UK Media - YouTube

The late George Michael in 2003, getting grilled by the BBC, about his opposition to the invasion of Iraq, and his developing dislike for Tony Blair. He also...

04:43 AM - Apr 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
English Viking @Artist_
07 April, 05:21
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Yes the tyrants they became, I think Blair was led in2 a lie, & got way in over his head, I don't think Blair thought that there would be so much of a backlash 2 the so called WOMD, bull crap, & how long people bore a grudge against him 4 taking us the UK in2 an illegal false War. I can imagine Bush telling him the people wouldn't care & we wouldn't hold them accountable but he was wrong, the poor Doctor that was asked 2 do a report on the whole Iraq War thing was found dead in a field in the middle of no where, them saying he took his own life stank of a cover-up of yet another lie, which again looked bad on Blair, a silencing of the truth & the investigators, the look on Blairs face when he found out they'd been drawn in2 a War falsely, & him still trying 2 justify it was the best thing. Even though the lies that had been told, I want 2 see the men accountable receive justifiable punishment, 4 all the innocent lives lost, & using our Countries name sake, unforgiveable treason

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
07 April, 06:02
In response English Viking to her Publication
I just hope he is in witness protection with Princess Di, Rik Mayal, & all the other truths that dated try & speak out 2 try wake up the public, they tried to discredit him in this interview, they hoped he wouldn't be as knowledgeable & good under pressure, they underestimate a portion of the beings here on earth that made a pact to wake the sleeping & support the sleepers here on this plane until they eventually awaken from their slumber.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
08 April, 01:29
In response English Viking to her Publication
πŸ˜”πŸ™Yes... So many deaths because of these traitors. Before I understood about the Bushes, I had a teacher who despised him. My teacher had a knack for "reading" people. He always said that Bush II became president "to make his daddy proud." Never cared for either one of them. We've been lied to by our countries too many times over. It feels good that lies are being exposed everywhere around the world now. Amazing...