Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 July, 05:55
Dept of Defense decode

=

Structure / The Joker 🃏/ Zeus And Gaia / Be Yourself / The Truth The Light / Abide In Me And I In You / The Solomon Key 🔑/ Read Your Bible / Is It You / Somedreamscometrue / All Precise Communication / Click Here To Find Yeshua / Only Those Awake Can See 👁/ Direct Contact With God 🦌/ Wizards And Warlocks / I Am Not Of This World / I Remember Everything / Scare Event Necessary 😱/ It Is All In The Numbers / Take Out The Trash / A Test Of Faith For The Elect 🙏/ Running Out Of Time / I Am Free Now Comes Pain Q / Hope Thats Clear Enough / Thousand Years Of Peace / The Power Of God Is Real / Holy Family Of Jesus / Bride Of The Triple Eight / Full Circle Golden Ratio / The Hand That Seals The End 🖐/ Its Very Obvious / I Believe Her K / Time To Pay The Piper / Do You Like Our Owl 🦉/ Rich People Dont Get It / I See Everything Too 👁
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
221-122
TS 16:41 - 4:41

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it