Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
06 April, 10:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
??
I thought we were 'in the Storm' already
Is the 8th suppose to be when the things hit the fan or go to hell in a handbag?
Before God's Angels did their job on Sodom they got Lot out - the only righteous man there (who Believed & Honored GOD. :)
10:38 PM - Apr 06, 2024
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DCast in this post can reply
Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
06 April, 11:34
In response Free Bird to her Publication
We're all looking for answers and I just can't answer your question 🤗 I have myself in a nearly constant state of prayer because that's what I trust. Looking forward to Peace 🕊❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
07 April, 03:54
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
It's frustrating, but we shouldn't be surprised should we.
God tells us in His Word that we'll have alot of neg in this world under the 'fallen' but not to worry, rather, do as you're doing & have Faith in Him, Trust Him.
The disciples even asked Jesus when he was on Earth 'what was the work God would have them do' and “Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.” John 6:29
Sound simple enough, but isn't in Reality of this 'weird world' & 'requires the Holy Spirit living in us to do this!' The flesh can't, the sin nature doesn't want to! only our God given spirit can! with God's help.
I think that's what messed Eve up. She 'knew God & His Truth' but she was still conned (beguiled) by the enemy - even without the sin nature!! She needed God on the inside of her (His Spirit) ruling her (soul).
So, how we we know the 'going ons' of this world? we probably can't - we know God does & our hearts cling to Him :)