Jack Wightman @jtwightman
General conference for the LDS church is coming up. Please consider this if you’re an active member and you’re planning on watching. You should know that the church uses mind control techniques in conference. Yes, I’m serious and yes there really is proof of this. I’m not anti Mormon. I’m not your enemy. One day you’ll see that this whole time I really was giving you vital information exposing secret combinations that are in the LDS church. The man you think is a prophet is using expert techniques to manipulate you in conference and the proof is right here:

“Our unique strength is the ability to touch the hearts and minds of our audiences, evoking first feeling, then thought and, finally, action. We call this uniquely powerful brand of creative "HeartSell"® - strategic emotional advertising that stimulates response.”
https://web.archive.org/we...
06:59 PM - Apr 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by jtwightman in this post can reply
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
06 April, 07:37
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
Don't they all do this? it is a mind control system called "religion" and their objective is to brain wash "members."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396