Mike Anon @Mike314
06 April, 12:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 April, 12:54
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
https://rumble.com/v26b2xs...

[They} don't want us to know that we are surrounded by Antartica. There is no south pole.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
06 April, 01:02
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Yep, I don't agree with the meme as far as the positioning of Antarctica goes.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
I am looking forward to learning what the truth is about our world and our history. The whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me God Almighty! Whatever the truth may be!
03:23 PM - Apr 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
06 April, 03:37
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
For some reason [they] are hiding the fact that the earth is flat. Must have something to do with [their] satanic agenda. We'll find out soon I hope.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 April, 04:36
[Their] myth that we live on a globe, spinning in a vast dark cold space makes people feel insignificant. It also makes God's Word appear to be a myth. To know that we live under the firmament as God Almighty created strengthen's people's faith. [They] don't want us to believe in God. As hard as [they] tried to hide Biblical truths from us ancient artifacts will come to light that prove the Biblical accounts.