Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
05 April, 02:40
I spent two years regaining my sobriety and recovering from outlandish conspiracies that made my head spin. It was hard work and I had to dig and reconnect with Jesus, a harrowing journey.

And today, just as I'm planting my feet on terra firma?

We have an earthquake in the Northeast and a mystery explosion in our neighborhood.

Take me away, Calgon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
05 April, 02:55
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
We’re here for you. ❤️ Maybe you’re about to find out that you’re stronger than you could ever imagine.

Remember. God doesn’t win. He has already won!
Peace

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 April, 03:00
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
How incredibly kind, I was trying to be funny but thank you.

If I get any stronger I'm going to enter the Special Olympics.

Ana Tate @Anatated
05 April, 04:22
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I knew it was tongue in cheek. But I also know that sometimes humor can also be a veil for someone who needs a little extra support. I see you. 😉

And I appreciate you, more than you know.
02:55 PM - Apr 06, 2024
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele hoffman, click on at the bottom under it