Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Who owns so much of the retail space in NJ and in your area of the country? After they tried to destroy our economy with Covid, they would love to cry the blues to get zoning laws changed across the country so they can implement their little SMART/DUMB communities, inserting residential rentals into solely retail spaces. We are awake and see what's going on.
One of the most popular in NJ is owned by a company called Levin. I found some interesting ties to Hellywood, Rutgers and the Bronfmans. Small world.
Take a look.
09:14 PM - Apr 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
05 April, 09:45
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Nice Dig! I tried tying him to the Helen Vorhees Brach disappearance in Chicago. She's the heiress of the Brach Candy fortune who disappeared in 1977 after she was sold crap thoroughbreds that were used to race at Arlington.

I'm still looking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 April, 09:51
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
Very interesting. I realize this company wields way too much influence on the economy of towns as they own most of the strip malls and we know their plans. They blame everything on Covid yet we all know who was behind Covid or Divoc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396