Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Earthquakes and floods and acts of Gods wrath happening NOW and some of you still posting about POLITICS 🤣🤡
06:15 PM - Apr 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
07 April, 12:53
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
This is what Skye Prince always says. She is not a scammer, but has been a victim of scammers.

She hammers home to quit focusing on the bad guys because they've largely been taken care of long ago.

Her whole point is Focus on the Beautiful Future, and Consciousness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
05 April, 06:35
THE ONES WHO CAN'T SEE BEYOND POLITICS are BLINDED BY THE LIGHT OF WHAT THIS IS REALLY ABOUT !........... My Daughters house was shaking - she lives in NJ .... they just got hit again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 April, 06:45
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I think most people here know it goes way bey. Hope your daughter is safe. 🙏

The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 April, 06:33
Shining light on politicians will make it sweeter when the wrath hits them and justice is finally served.